Highlands Cove Realty
Highlands Cove Realty at Old Edwards Club has a career opportunity as a full time Administrative Assistant. We are looking for applicants with excellent computer, organization and communication skills. We would like to see a high degree of character, integrity and work ethic which we believe Highlands Cove Realty exhibits. Some specific duties that may be required of an Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to: data entering and scanning documents; file maintenance; handling special projects as assigned; answering phones; running company errands and maintaining office supplies. We are prepared to offer competitive compensation. Some Saturdays are required. Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com or Jennifer@highlandscoverealty.com.
Real Estate Broker
Highlands Cove Realty at Old Edwards Club is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Real Estate Broker. Highlands Cove Realty specializes in representing buyers and seller in Old Edwards Club and in the Highlands, Cashiers, Scaly Mountain, Sapphire, Glenville, and Toxaway areas. We are ranked #6 out of 55 real estate companies in the area. We are a people-first, real estate company with the systems and resources to make you successful.
Potential Highlands Cove Realty Agent Qualifications:
- Already licensed in the state of North Carolina
- Have at least 2 years of real estate experience
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
We want our Real Estate Agents to display the high degree of character, integrity and great work ethic that we believe Highlands Cove Realty exhibits. We are prepared to offer competitive compensation. Please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer@highlandscoverealty.com.
Our HistoryMuch like the rich, abundant history of the Old Edwards Inn, Highlands Cove Realty has deep roots in this historic area.
- 1878John Norton built the Highlands’ boarding house, the Central House. The natural beauty of the surrounding area drew an eclectic mix of landowners, industrialists, artists, musicians, scholars and scientists.
- 1998Art and Angela Williams bought the inn and restaurant to re-establish the tradition of Highlands. Plans to reinvigorate many existing structures were soon underway.
- 2000The Highlands Cove development started, which included the golf course and clubhouse.
- 2007Mountain View Properties became the lead real estate company representing the developer of the luxurious area.
- 2008Old Edwards Inn and Spa—with its 132-year tradition in Highlands—purchased The Highlands Cove amenities and golf course. After extensive remodeling, the club reopened as the private “Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove.”
- 2010Old Edwards Inn & Spa was honored with the prestigious award of Condè Nast Traveler’s#1 Hotel Spa in North America with the first ever perfect score in the 20-year history of the reader’s survey.
- 2013Highlands Cove Realty took over as the on-site agency at Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove. Additionally, Jennifer Blake was promoted to Broker-In-Charge and new on-site offices were built.
Highlands Cove Realty
Highlands Cove Realty specializes in luxury mountain homes, homesites, condominiums, cottages and rentals at Old Edwards Club and in the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountain communities.
©2019 Highlands Cove Realty. All rights reserved.