Highlands Cove Realty
Commitment, Passion, & Dedication
We are Real Estate Brokers, members, and residents of the area with 20+ combined years of experience.Highlands Cove Realty’s experienced professionals understand the commitment, passion and dedication it takes to serve clients who expect more from their Real Estate Broker. As Real Estate Brokers, members AND residents of the area, we have 20+ combined years of experience, a thorough knowledge and unmatched understanding of the area and a proven history of delivering results and exceeding our customers’ expectations.Highlands Cove Realty specializes in representing buyers and sellers in Old Edwards Club and the Highlands, Cashiers, Scaly Mountain, Sapphire, Glenville, and Toxaway areas. Highlands, NC also borders the North Georgia Mountains. Our Firm has Agents on staff that are licensed in Georgia and who can help with your search in that area. Western North Carolina is a special place, offering more than just five star country club living. Whether you are looking for a place within walking distance to town, a home with lake access, an investment opportunity or something with a majestic mountain view, our Brokers have an in-depth knowledge of the entire plateau and are the real estate professionals needed to match you to your perfect property.
Top 5 Reasons to pick Highlands Cove Realty
- We don’t just sell the Highlands-Cashiers lifestyle, we live it. Most of our Brokers are members of Old Edwards Club and residents of the community. Our passion for, and knowledge of, the place we call home is unmatched. We know the Old Edwards Club and Highlands/Cashiers region inside and out.
- Our unique partnership with Old Edwards Club as the community’s official real estate broker give buyers AND sellers an advantage. Our office is within the community, providing us—and you—direct access to everything this one-of-a-kind place has to offer.
- Our Brokers have lived in the area for many years, building the kinds of relationships that help with every aspect of buying or selling a home in the Highlands/Cashiers region.
- Whether you’re buying or selling, we provide all clients with sophisticated, cutting-edge marketing tools.
- Our unique synergy with Old Edwards Club comes from a shared passion for first-rate service, customer care, character and integrity.
Our HistoryMuch like the rich, abundant history of the Old Edwards Inn, Highlands Cove Realty has deep roots in this historic area.
- 1878John Norton built the Highlands’ boarding house, the Central House. The natural beauty of the surrounding area drew an eclectic mix of landowners, industrialists, artists, musicians, scholars and scientists.
- 1998Art and Angela Williams bought the inn and restaurant to re-establish the tradition of Highlands. Plans to reinvigorate many existing structures were soon underway.
- 2000The Highlands Cove development started, which included the golf course and clubhouse.
- 2007Mountain View Properties became the lead real estate company representing the developer of the luxurious area.
- 2008Old Edwards Inn and Spa—with its 132-year tradition in Highlands—purchased The Highlands Cove amenities and golf course. After extensive remodeling, the club reopened as the private “Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove.”
- 2010Old Edwards Inn & Spa was honored with the prestigious award of Condè Nast Traveler’s#1 Hotel Spa in North America with the first ever perfect score in the 20-year history of the reader’s survey.
- 2013Highlands Cove Realty took over as the on-site agency at Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove. Additionally, Jennifer Blake was promoted to Broker-In-Charge and new on-site offices were built.
Highlands Cove Realty
Highlands Cove Realty specializes in luxury mountain homes, homesites, condominiums, cottages and rentals at Old Edwards Club and in the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountain communities.